Technical Assistant Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering, ECE) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-2 years Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Relevant technical certificate.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and database systems.
- Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Technical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Printing and filing documents.
- Composing emails.
- Typing up reports for technical department.
- Providing technical assistance with equipment operation.
- Cleaning of technical equipment.
- Setting equipment parameters.
- Coordinate inputs from technical team to prepare reports and revise technical documentation when required.
Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by immediate superior or management.