• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining successful administrative work of all reporting staffs.
• Oversee worker performance and provide action plans/ recommendations toward improvement.
• Graduate of any of the following:
* BS Psychology
* BS Accounting
* BS Hotel and Restaurant Management or any related course
• At least 5 years working experience in Recruitment, Employee Relations, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits, and HR Administration.
• Preferably with 3 years supervisory experience in related field.
• Dependable and equipped with skills like interpersonal, conflict management, decision-making, organizational, and communication skill.
• Proficient in MS application.
• Good team player.