Oro Gadget, Inc. is currently looking for Electrical Service Technician, Electrical technicians help create, maintain and repair the electronic components and equipment used in any equipment or device that involves electricity.
Should keep abreast of the latest technologies and developments. Ultimately, an outstanding Appliances Repair Technician should be able to demonstrate excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills as well as achieve exceptional customer service.
Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of industrial equipment and power tools while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints
- Tests equipment repairs and communicates issues to service facilitator and service representative; conduct additional repair work as advised by service facilitator
- Replaces parts and components
- Keeps work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members
- Communicates with service facilitator about parts ordered, parts required, and timeliness of order completion
Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- Electrician degree from a technical college or equivalent.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Honest and dedicated to work
- The ability to use various hand tools
- The ability to lift heavy objects
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints