[!] WE ARE HIRING!
Aleph Web Services is looking for an experienced Laravel PHP / Phalcon PHP Developer to join our team in Iligan (Primarily you will know Phalcon as well as Laravel, but if you just know Laravel this is fine as well you can learn Phalcon).
We have a great team of 6 full time employees and growing. Primarily we are Australian owned company with long time tenure of all staff. Almost all team have been within the company for over 2 years or more.
The company offers many benefits, such as free lunch every day, bonuses, regular team outings.
We are close team, like family and all work in a great fun, productive and educational environment. We are looking for a real team player, someone who can fit well with our team.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and skills sets. We are looking for real skill and if you have it, we happy to discuss your terms.
It is Monday – Friday office-based role from 8am – 4.30pm in Iligan (near tambo).
Please note BEFORE APPLYING:
1. YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AT LEAST 2 YEARS
2. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO AN EXAM
3. THIS IS OFFICE-BASED ROLE NOT ONLINE
PHP / Laravel developer duties and responsibilities
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP / Laravel developer MANDATORY requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for at least 2-3 year(s)
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
• Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
• MySQL profiling and query optimization
• Creative and efficient problem solver
• Must be able to document all systems and problems
• Must have good communication and be a team player
Additional Skills And Knowledge that would be good to have
• Asana Tasks
• Service Desk Ticketing System Experience
• BitBucket / git
• CouchDB (NOSQL)
• cPanel Knowledge
• Phalcon PHP Framework Knowledge
To apply for the role please email your resume to [email protected] or call our office on 228-2211 during week days.