* Responsible in the coordination and overseeing of the day to day operations of the Maintenance Department related to proper maintenance and repairs that includes plumbing, electrical, refrigeration and carpentry, servicing the entire Canoy Group of Companies.
* Responsible for maintaining successful administrative work of all reporting staffs and provide action plans/recommendations toward improvement.
- Must be a graduate of any of the following:
* Civil Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
- Must be a passer of the Engineering Board Exam
- Must have at least 4-5 years’ work experience and has undergone intensive trainings and seminar related to maintenance related operations.
-Have proven track record of Effective Management Skills
- Has outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a high stress environment.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows Environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Completing 40 hours BOSH training would be an advantage.