We are now looking for Lead Generation Specialists with the following responsibilities and qualifications:
- Conduct thorough database research, queries and list generations to build a pipeline of leads for the business
- Solid understanding of demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis and reporting
- Optimization of tools and processes to manage strong list of leads qualification and later on sales cycles
- Is familiar or with experience with any B2B data gathering tools
- CRM (Salesforce or similar tool) and experience is an advantage
- Familiarity or experience with in-depth website analytics tools
- Design, develop and implement segmentation, queries and basic data analysis from database schemas
Advanced responsibilities and qualifications:
- Experience with SQL and ETL programming (e.g. SSIS, Informatica, RedPoint Data Management)
- Experience with reporting and analysis tools (Domo, Excel) and automation tools (Python)
- Act as the primary point of contact for all data-related issues
- Validate the integrity, quality and accuracy of all data provided
- Report regularly to the marketing team managers on query performance, successful implementation of segmentation strategies, and system-related issues.
- Create, maintain and share a detailed calendar of projects and deadlines
- Maintain updated documentation on all processes related to respective project areas.
- Effectively generates and audits lists from the marketing automation database as requested by the Marketing Database Manager. Completes initial evaluation of results to ensure desired criteria are met in accordance with Big Zeta Database controls (ex: GDPR compliance).
- Effectively writes, proposes and runs ad-hoc queries.
Hired applicants will join our awesome team at our office at SM Downtown, Cagayan de Oro City, conveniently located at the heart of the city, along premier malls, convenience stores, and leisure areas.