Corbox Corporation is a maker of Quality Corrugated Boxes serving major and some of the biggest companies in the market. Our mission is to provide quality and reasonably priced packaging solutions to our customers, creating value to our stakeholders, while caring for people and planet. The FLIC is Corbox way of life!
One (1) Quality Control Engineer, full time position.
- Responsible in ensuring quality of products using various methods of testing and inspection while develops, applies and maintains quality requirements and standards based on customer’s specifications.
- Develop, create and initiate root cause analysis.
- Develop and apply testing procedures for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. customer service and production team) to identify system requirements and resolves product issues.
- Maintain and report on the performance of the quality system and any need for improvement.
- Keeps Management fully apprised of significant occurrences and trends that impact the quality of product or manufacturing operations.
- Work closely with Process Engineer to come up with effective solutions regarding production processes and control; minimizing defects and avoid recurrence of rejects.
- Other tasks as written on the job description and/or RAMs.
- A graduate of Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering courses. A licensed engineer is an advantage.
- At least three (3) years experience in a manufacturing firm with supervisory capacity.
Address your application to JURNALINE P. GUMEN, MA-HRD, Manager of Human Resource Management and Services Department. Email your application and updated Curriculum Vitae to Ms. Daisy Balan, HRMS Officer thru [email protected] and indicate the subject "QC Engineer Applicant". You may directly submit your application to Corbox Corporation, PHIVIDEC Ind'l Estate, Pakmaster Compound, Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental.
Note: Hiring is due to lateral transfer of the current QCE.