Leads the department's day-to-day administration of personnel activities related to policies and procedures, recruitment and staffing, employee relations, personnel benefits, staff training, human resource data collection and report preparation, and general administrations.
Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process by identifying hiring needs, and evaluating, interviewing and select applicants.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff including interpretation of rules, writing of job descriptions, handling of performance reviews, compensation and benefits system.
- Monitor staff attendance and compliance with rules and regulations; review policies and procedures and recommend changes; provide advice and recommendation on disciplinary actions; handle employee grievances
- Oversees all stages of the hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing and screening applications, conducting interviews, and on boarding new employees.
- HR supervisor address employee conflicts and complete investigations as required. They work with management to administer employee discipline or corrective action when needed. They also assess employee engagement and retention, and actively work to identify, analyze, and improve any problematic areas.
- Ensure accurate Job Descriptions are in place and that Performance Reviews are submitted to the GM on time on a monthly anniversary date timeline
- Maintains personnel files in an organized manner.
- Ensure Company compliance with Government and DOLE requirements.
- Represent the company at labor-related hearings and investigations
Maintain records and update trackers concerning personnel-related data such as 201 files, hires, performance appraisals, and disciplinary issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of supervisory working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge and experience in all facets of HR which includes, Recruitment and Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, Performance Management, Employee/Labor Relation, Strategic Planning, employees counseling, case investigation.
- Must be familiar with the rules and regulation of Philippines Labor law.
- Ability to follow through on work assignments; hardworking, organized and meticulous.
- Excellent in Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with less supervision.
- Self-starter with good organization, methodical and multitasking skills with the passion to deliver quality work while meeting tight deadlines.