1. Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
2. Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
3. Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
4. Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
5. Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
6. Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
7. Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
8. Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
1. At Least 18 Yrs. Old And Above
2. At Least Highschool Graduate
3. Average To Excellent Communication Skills
4. Computer Literate
5. Good Web Navigation Skills
6. Good Call Handling Skills
7. Filipino Citizen Or Held Relevant Status
8. Amenable To Work On Shifting Schedules, Weekends, Holidays