Support the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, BIR processing, fact checking, filing, and other duties, as needed.
- Bookkeeping tasks;
- Assist in preparing tax and financial statements;
- Maintain and update general ledger and sales journals;
- Scan, file and log accounting documents;
- Assists in Tax reporting and compliance and ensures that established BIR regulations and procedures are followed;
- Assists in financial planning;
- Other functions that may be added as the need arises.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or any related course.
- No experience required (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Must be keen on details;
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular);
- Deliver results in a timely manner