- The position is mainly responsible in the planning and execution of all employee engagement activities, assists the HR Manager in the documentation and implementation of the Code of Employee Discipline, and assists the Training Section in the compliance of required reportorial and training requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Initiates the planning of all employee engagement activities and presents this to the HR Manager for discussion and recommendation for approval from CEO and President.
- Prepares budget of Company approved programs and activities and requests this budget from the Finance Department.
- Assists the HR Manager and other Department Managers in processing the offense incurred by an employee. Ensures that all disciplinary actions performed are in line with the Company Policy on Employee Discipline and that due process is observed accordingly.
- Drafts HR department memorandum and notices. Ensures timely and proper dissemination and distribution to concern Department or employee.
- Processes exit interview of employees. Prepares summary and discuss to the HR Manager
- Prepares and accomplishes monthly reportorial requirements such as but not limited to:
1. Monthly Incident Reports Summary
2. Monthly Disciplinary Action Reports Summary
3. Exit Interview Summary
4. Monthly Training Summary
5. SC Performance/ Productivity Report
- Updates himself to the current and new government policies related to labor Law and it's corresponding implementing rules and regulations.
- Researches, plans, organizes and conducts, training programs, seminars, and conferences for clerical, supervisory, technical, and lower-level management personnel.
- Writes material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs, and recommends appropriate changes.
- Prepares and administers various training programs in close coordination with Dealer Sales Trainer of Hyundai Cebu Inc.
- Analyses existing systems and prepare recommendations and objectives for study and approval. Compile findings, data, forms, etc.,and analyze results to determine advantages of systems revisions and prepare evaluation report.
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment and makes presentations when necessary.
- Contacts attendees and department representatives about training program.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup.
- Communicates with company employees, trainers from other companies, professional training group members , and consultants by phone, in person, or through correspondence.
- Assists the HR officer in the facilitation of the interview and exam of Sales Consultants applications.
- Prepares training agreement and it's corresponding attachments. Communicates this training agreement to the concern employee and gathers employee's affirmation and signature.
- Updates training logbook and submits to the HR Manager monthly for discussion.
- Must be a graduate of BS Psychology, Human Resource Development, Development Communication, Engineering, Management or any equivalent.
- Preferably with one (1) year related working experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills ( Oral and written)
- Must be customer oriented and customer focused.
- With excellent interpersonal and human relation skills
- Other competencies, planning, organizing, clerical, time management, counseling, presentation skills.
For interested applicants you may send your application to [email protected] or visit our dealership in Kauswagan National Highway, Cagayan de Oro City.