The Manager is responsible for the planning, leading, organizing and controlling the work activities of the restaurant.
- Sets up a daily, weekly and monthly planning of work schedules and assignments
- Oversees the activities of the Service Crew, seeing to it that standard serving and work quality procedures of taking orders, serving orders and securing proper payments are being implemented.
- Sees to it that guest turnover, dispensing and cleaning procedures are carried out properly
- Conducts regular stock inventory and proper accounting of sales proceeds and expenses.
- Attends to customer complaints elevated to this level
- Implements Employee Rules and Regulations fairly
- Maintains smooth workflow in the work area and improves productivity and waste control
- Maintains over-all quality and safety in the workplace, including implementation of personnel protective equipment and disposal of wastes
- Implements training programs designed by top company management.
- Performs such other jobs as may be required by superiors from time to time
As such he must possess at least 3 years work experience of the same or related field. A degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management is a clear advantage but a proven track record -- at least in supervisory capacity--- in a medium size restaurant will be considered in the selection process.
A brief resume must show the various activities he/she has gained mastery in supervision , whether in the Kitchen line or Front Service area.