Corbox Corporation is a maker of Quality Corrugated Boxes; it is committed to Excellence and consistently innovating to provide high Quality Products and Packaging Solutions to Clients without prejudice to mother Earth.
EDUCATION : A GRADUATE OF ANY FOUR OR FIVE-YEAR COURSE
EXPERIENCE : AT LEAST 1-2 YEARS OF WORKING EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD
WITH AT LEAST TWO (2) YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN
A SUPERVISORY ROLE
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Manage the inbound process and team members to ensure all KPIs and targets are achieved for finished Goods in/transfer, put away & returns.
- Manage inbound Team Members by monitoring daily allocations and tasks and duties, performance management including appraisals and coaching and the management of absences &holidays.
- Ensure all transfers are checked and put away within agreed timelines, and also ensuring that stacks are stable and observe height limitation up to 2 high maximum when stacking materials
- Ensure all customer returns are received, checked and put away at designated area for disposition and notify QC Department when non-conformance or poor quality materials are received.
- Provide reports to Materials Manager as and when requested
- Ensure compliance to Health & Safety Legislation/guidelines for self and staff at all times.
- Carry out internal health and safety audits as and when requested and also ensuring that housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Handle only stable or safely arranged loads and carry out investigations into any accidents or near-miss incidents
- Brief staff weekly on operation targets & achievements
- Ensure to communicate personnel/workers important information regarding the task during a shift change.
Send your Curriculum Vitae at [email protected]
Or submit your application letter to:
PHIVIDEC Industrial Estates
Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental