- Responsible for the standard and proper preparation of food and the Menu in the Hotel.
- Assist and follow orders from Head Chef in the cooking and preparation needed in the Kitchen.
- Practice proper cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen especially before, during and after the food preparation.
* Hotel & Restaurant Management
* Culinary Science
- Hands on Training and working experience inside the kitchen for AT LEAST 1 year.
- Satisfy physical demands:
* Must be able to reach overhead and below the knees; including bending, twisting and pulling.
* Able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects of medium to heavy weight.
* Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing or kneeling.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment, dealing with hot surfaces, and various kitchen apparatuses.
- Able to independently navigate all kitchen and heart of house areas.
- Ability to follow instructions and safety procedures prescribed when performing all cleaning duties.
- Must be a team player, creative and organized.