Job Summary: Responsible for receiving units for servicing, encodes and updates the status of units for servicing in the system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A. Service Request Management
1. Receives product unit from customers, encodes and prints service evaluation request.
2. Endorses the product unit to the Service Facilitator for evaluation and diagnosis
3. Explains the diagnosis and the repair needed for the product unit, informs customers on the price and estimated time for servicing.
B. Documents Processing
4. Processes the documents required for payment and release of the serviced product unit.
5. Generates request for quotation for spare parts required for the servicing.
6. Processes warrant claims of the product unit presented by the customer.
C. Reports and Other Clerical Tasks
7. Writes reports on customer complaints and activities, prepares and submits service center reports.
8. Maintains the cleanliness and order in the work area.
9. Performs other related tasks as directed by the superior.