- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 2-3 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in food manufacturing
- Knowledgeable in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), HACCP, and the basics of occupational safety
- Must be detail-oriented and willing to work on extended hours (if necessary)
- Adept in MS Office applications (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Highly responsible with positive working attitude
- Willing to work in Tablon, Cagayan de Oro
The Process Engineer will be responsible in ensuring proper documentation of the plant processes thru flowcharts and descriptions. He/she will work closely and coordinate with production, warehouse, laboratory, and other plant personnel to monitor and update database for reporting. He/she will ensure the implementation of HACCP and GMP as practiced by the plant.