MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Oversees the work of QC Lead, in-line quality control (FG inspector, Tipping inspector, Flavor Checker and in –line sensory personnel) engaged in performing routine in-line quality control checks.
2. Handles/supervise and organize manpower schedules of QC personnel.
3. Ensures the correct and on-time sampling of all finished, semi-finished and line samples are performed according to the defined frequency of the sampling plan.
4. Ensure that Pathogen monitoring sampling is performed by QC-in line according to Plan.
5. Verifies all the net content data and QC records in the line.
6. Checks compliance of statics output of each production lot daily. Input results in a database. Trend and analyze results. Feedback results to QA head.
7. Trends leak test results and analyzes data. Feedback results (through written report) of data analysis to QA compliance section for necessary actions and also keep QA head informed.
8. Ensures materials and supplies needed in the QA department is sufficient and available.
9. Process request for payment of QA operational expenses.
10. Assists production in times of product trial, ensures the conduct of quality inspections of product during the trials. Prepares product release cards of product trials.
11. Ensure that all the materials and necessities of the Quality assurance department are provided.
-Preferably a graduate of Food Science course or other related courses.
-With 2 to 3 years experience in Food manufacturing industry.
-Able to manage people.
Note: You may forward your applications thru email: [email protected]