Responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of a custom web-based electronic signature and digital document application.
- Design, develop, prototype and test our current system and new modules using Laravel best practice development patterns and following design briefs Continuous deployment, integration, and maintenance of code
- Provide technical expertise when working on new modules/features/apis
- Analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting, and recommendation of solutions to bugs and other issues.
- Work with technology directors to establish solid, scalable and reliable software
- Design, Code and Unit Test PHP code
- Ensuring development process is followed
- Ensuring Quality in source code and final product
Tasks include a contribution to:
- Project Estimation for maintenance and new projects
- Definition of project requirements
- Creation of development task lists or backlogs
- Creation of technical documentation
The candidate must have significant experience in developing software using Laravel. Fundamental confidence in data structures, routing, ORM, security, and utilizing MVC/OOP concepts.
Computer or IT-related course graduate.
- At least 2 Years of Object-Oriented PHP (PHP7)
- Solid Understanding of Data manipulation and Schemas
- Front-end framework, aside from Bootstrap, such as VueJs, Angular, React is a plus
- Symfony experience is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful API Services
- Familiarity with Git and Repository Management
- Must be a team player and communicator.
- Can perform in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to self-direct if necessary
- Passion for technology and responsive user experiences
- Open-source contributions are a plus
- Possess decent english communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication
- Ability to explain complex ideas and concepts to the software product owners
- Able to read, understand and utilize all forms, specification documents and technical requirements
- Ability to provide alternate solutions and to learn on the fly
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Requirement, design, feasibility, performance analysis
- Research and recommend software tools to senior developers and product owners
- Work closely with senior developers in evaluating current systems with regards to future development
- Identify tasks which require automation and submit recommendations to senior developers
- Solid understanding of the principles of routing and client/server programming