MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that required (daily, weekly and monthly) production targets are achieved.
• Monitors over-all output of the lines.
• Monitors and coordinates all types of troubles to other departments for immediate resolution.
• Evaluate its line performance with respect to safety, quality, service, cost and people.
• Evaluate the data given by production control supervisor with respect to RM/PM usage discrepancy or material variance and initiate problem solving activity in order to control or prevent material losses during production operation.
• Propose programs to motivate workers
• Ensure the on time submission of Incident Report/Non-Conformity Report that involves people, machine or equipment, raw materials and packaging materials or those incidents that has impact to safety, health and environment, food safety and quality.
• Authorized person to coordinate, coordinate with, and approve any repair or modification in a line
• A graduate of BS in Industrial Engineering
• Preferably with experience in Food
Email your application and resume to [email protected]