MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitors, inspects, maintains, and reports equipment condition listed below;
• Cone Mixers
• Air curtains
• PRS vacuums machine
• Freight elevator
• Air compressors
• Overhead cranes
• Vacuum cleaners
• Vibro-seiving machines
2. Repairs or troubleshoots equipment listed above.
3. Coordinates and assists repair or troubleshooting conducted by the supplier/contractor.
4. Perform or assist engineering activities as defined in maintenance plan.
5. Accomplish job order forms correctly after maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting.
6. Submit and report accomplished job order forms in timely manner to Technical Supervisor for consolidation.
7. Collaborate with storekeeper and Technical Supervisor spare parts availability.
8. Provide and cascade training or necessary information to the end user and concerns.
• A graduate of any 4-year Technical course
• Preferably with experience in industrial