Responsible for the timely delivery of items to customers, other branches, or business affiliates, loads and unloads items from trucks properly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Loading, Unloading, and Delivery
o Loads, transports, and delivers items to clients, businesses or affiliates in a safe, timely manner.
o Reviews orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, and the customer is satisfied.
o Assists with the loading and unloading of items to and from the vehicles.
o Adheres to the assigned routes and follows time schedules.
• Vehicle and Cargo Management
o Responsible for the proper and safe operation, maintenance and care, of the company vehicles.
o Ensures road safety by abiding to traffic laws, maintains a good driving record.
o Reports to Warehouse Supervisor for any damage or discrepancy in the delivery.
• Customer Service and Other Tasks
o Provides excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
o Performs other related tasks as directed by the superior.
• Diploma in Driving Course or any related training
• Proven experience as Delivery Driver
• Professional Driver’s License with codes 1, 2, 3
• Law abiding with no pending traffic-related violation
• Adequate physical strength