Triple D General Manpower Services
needs Automotive Mechanic/Driver
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Addition education, certifications, or experience is generally preferred.
- Proven ability to diagnose and repair vehicles and follow safety instructions and directions.
- Proficiency with hand tools and other equipment.
- Excellent active listening, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with a strong work ethic.
Send Applicatio resume to: