The Commercial Specialist will be in charge of establishing and expanding the Customer Portfolio and sustain customer relations--ensuring sales volumes as well as achieving optimum profitability and market penetration by effectively selling and marketing the company’s business services and taking care of after-sales services.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Customs Management, and any Business-related courses, etc.
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience in the Port Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Customs or direct-selling experience and customer management
- Must be customer-focused and have excellent English Communication Skills (both oral and written).
- Thorough knowledge of customers within area of coverage
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a sense of urgency
- Must have strong influencing skills
- Enthused to learn
- Problem-solving and Analytical Skills and ability to make sound recommendations
- Think Out-of-the-Box Mindset
- Project Management Skills
- Drive Business Processes
- Ability to effectively establish rapport with Co-workers, Leaders, and Stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.) and other Communication Tools
- Able to drive and has a valid and updated driver’s license
- Willing to travel to local and offshore Customer and ICTSI terminal sites
Email your resume to [email protected]