• Computes Daily Time Record of all employees of TCO as to regular work hours, overtime, undertime, tardiness, approved and unauthorized leaves
• Monitor Daily Time Record of team members
• Prepares Weekly allowance of Trainees – every Saturday
• Prepares Payroll Adjustment per payroll period
• Prepares Cash Vouchers for hold and process team member per payroll period
• Encode and receive all CRS, leave, sales call, NPIO, undertime, overtime, etc for Rank &File and Mancom daily
• Prepares Absences ABSTAR Summary every 6th day of the month
• Generate Service Incentive Leave Report
• Confirms, corrects, clarifies Audit Report
• Kaizen Continuous Improvement Ideas / Suggestions
• Participate in corporate programs, including customer service, 5s, Kaizen, Spiritual growth, safety and health.
• Ensure maintenance of 5s in the work area includes and participate in all corporate 5s activities.
• Adhere with the Toyota corporate philosophy of Number 1 Quality in All aspects and Number 1 Customer Satisfaction through compliance of related plans and programs involving both internal and external customers.
• Performs other special assignments as may be assigned by the designated supervisor or department manager from time to time.