MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Fill-out the Filling Machine Operators Logsheet completely.
• Monitor the gross weight of one dozen of finished goods every 15 minutes, gross weight varies depending on the tare weight as specified in the Tare Grade chart.
• In charge in the preparation of foil laminates for acclimatization before the end of the shift.
• In charge in maintaining the cleanliness of the filling machine he/she operates.
• In charge of installing of new roll of foil laminates for continuous production.
• Perform the physical counting of remaining packaging material during temporary shutdown as well as weighing of excess powder.
• Check laminates prior to installation/use during operation. Ensure that each installed laminate is without defects.
• Check machine perforation and notching regularly.
• Fill-out the Filling Machine Start-up/Shut-down Inspection Checklist, the filling machine operator who performs the disassembly (during shut-down) and assembly (during star-up) of the machine is the responsible person in filling out of the form. Ensure that the guideline as specified in the form is performed.
• Performs physical counting and weighing of accumulated rejects, empty foil and powder, from his machine before the end of the shift and log it on the log sheet.
- Graduate of BS Electro-Mechanical, Electronics, Mechanical or other related courses
-Preferably with experience in machine handling and operation and troubleshooting
Note: You may forward your applications thru email: [email protected]