Scope of Responsibility:
- Responsible for end to end recruitment and on-boarding
- Responsible for policy implementation
- Responsible for Training and development
- Responsible for compensation and benefits administration
Preferably with 1-year experience in any or all of the following: Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, Organizational Development, Recruitment and Onboarding
- Graduate of BS- Psychology or BSBA- Human Resource Development Managementor equivalent
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and results
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Must be approachable and effective with ability to influence change across levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, but also sensitive situations where information must be shared on a "need to know" basis.
- Good knowledge of related government and labor law in the Philippines.