Counter Sales Specialist
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
• Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
• Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Stock shelves, counters, wall displays, and floor displays with the correct products as per agreed planogram.
• Actively seek out customers in store
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Do suggestive selling
• Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
• Comply with inventory control procedures
• Stamp, mark or tag prices on products.
• Keep record of sales, maintain inventory of stock, and prepare stock requests for replenishment.
• Keep the selling area clean and orderly.
• Assist in performing a quarterly/semi-annually/annual Cyclic-Stock-Counts or as directed by the management.
• Proven work experience as a Sales representative or similar role
• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Basic Math skills
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
• Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
• BS degree in Marketing or graduate of technical courses would be a plus