Should be reliable, organized office staff employee, he/she will assist in everyday operations and clerical tasks. Possess incredible multitasking and organizational abilities, be able to effectively prioritize assignments, and complete them in a timely manner. A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and customer service focus is a must.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
» Collaborate with management to complete necessary projects; work independently on prior delegated tasks
» Ensure an organized, clean, and tidy workspace
» Maintain and re-stock office supplies as needed
» Monitor and use office equipment and materials (computers, printers, fax machines, copiers, physical files etc.)
» Complete basic bookkeeping and record keeping tasks
» Copy, update, and organize various office documents; complete data entry as needed
» Report any problems with office equipment; help resolve the issues if possible
» Answer phones, direct calls, take and deliver messages as needed
» Prepare outgoing mail (including prepping larger packages for sending); sort and deliver incoming mail to appropriate persons
» Assist and help to immediately resolve and mediate customer needs
» Receives the application forms for loan renewals, withdrawals of deposits and refund, Member’s Information Sheet and termination of memberships.
» Gives out application forms for loans and withdrawal slips to members as needed.
» Encoding and updating of member’s information and beneficiaries in the LMS system.
» Maintains a clean and orderly workstation at all times.
» Performs all other tasks and responsibilities assigned.
Education and practice
» The candidate must possess a degree in Accountancy or any business related courses.
» Working practice within a complex financial services organization specializing in accounts receivables and property inventory is an advantage but not a requirement.
» He/she must be familiar with government reportorial requirements and able to handle accounting procedures in adherence with government laws.
· time management
· organizing and planning
· problem analysis and problem solving
· verbal and written communication expertise
· judgment and decision-making
· attention to detail and accuracy
· teamwork and collaboration
· Strong interpersonal expertise.
· Persuasive to details and facts and highly organized.
· Must be able to handle sensitive and highly confidential information.
· Must be professional and works with the highest degree of integrity.
· Monitors the accuracy and completeness of data received from members or other offices for recording and posting.
· Prepares financial statements and financial reports