- Oversees store staff on his/her shift
- Sets goal for the store by following its objectives.
- Provides assistance and support to achieve supportive working relationship.
- Provide a climate for motivation and emphasize continuing development
- Ensure standard operating procedures are strictly followed.
- Forecast staff, equipment and supply requirements based on the menu.
- Responsible for overseeing the opening and closing of the store and are also responsible for ensuring that all supplies are stocked.
- Visit table to table and ask for feedback in relation with the service, food and cleanliness of the outlet.
- Whenever there are concerns brought up by the guests, the Shift Supervisor is responsible for addressing these concerns.
- Control inventories
- Conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Do line-up briefing every shift
- Must possess Bachelor’s/College degree
- At least 1-2 years experience in the food industry
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focus
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal skills, teamwork and collaboration
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Location: F. Torres ST., Prime Square, Davao City
For interested applicants, you may send your resume to [email protected] and indicate the position you are applying for and the area of assignment (e.g. Davao City)