- Responsible for many of the daily tasks in the kitchen area of the outlet.
- Performs all phases of kitchen activities including the preparation and presentation of the menu and has knowledge of human and customer relations.
- Prepare food quickly and consistently.
- Provide quality and timely prepared food Follow sanitation guidelines in work area
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to standards, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Forecast expected food consumption and ingredients; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
- Making sure food on the menu is available.
- Notify the server of completed orders.
- Consult with shift supervisor to plan menus, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs.
- At least high school graduate
- At least 1 year experience in the related field
- Able to read and follow standardized recipes
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
Location: National Highway, Corner Lapu Lapu St., Magugpo, Poblacion, Tagum City (In front of City Mall)
For interested applicants, you may send your resume to [email protected]