Minimum Educ. Requirement/s:
• Proficient in CAD, Solid Works, MS Office applications and other computer programs.
• Proficient in designing of agricultural machineries and estimation of corresponding Materials & Labor Cost.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise engineers, draftsmen, estimators and programmers on their daily activities.
• Conduct design and estimates based on the requirements in close coordination with the designer.
• In-charge of the production of project package (fabricated drawings, plant layout, flow sheets, Gantt chart, Bill of Materials & Checklist).
• Perform site inspection and technical meeting with the prospective client.
• Enforce the implementation of QMS.
• Conduct trainings/orientation for the personnel under his supervision.
• Report to the VP/COO and coordinate with consultants.
• Performs other related jobs as assigned by superiors.