1. Give first aid treatments and proper medications to employees as needed
2. Monitor and record the symptoms and condition of a patient
3. In case of any accident the company nurse will accompany the injured employee to the nearest hospital
4. Maintain all employee’s medical and other similar records
5. Examine and make sure that the sick employees submit fit to work certificate
6. Interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests based on the verification of medical certificates
7. Organize regular medical examinations of all employees
8. Monitor absenteeism related to sickness and conduct visitation at home as needed
9. Monitor the stock inventory of medicines and other necessary supplies from time to time.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Nursing.
- Must be a PRC board passer
- Has undergone the BOSH Training for Nurses
*Submit application, resume through email: [email protected]