PEPSI COLA PRODUCTS PHILIPPINES, INC. is looking for applicants who are
Excellent Team Players, Goal-Oriented, Aggressive and Determined to build a lasting and rewarding career in the fastest growing beverage company in the Philippines for the position of:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To manage the Fleet Operations of the plant by enforcing the preventive maintenance programs of all company owned vehicles, administer company fleet policies and evaluate vehicle availability, reliability and road-worthiness for disposition of higher management.
- College Graduate – preferably Licensed Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Three (3) years in Fleet Services Management as Analyst/Planner or Supervisor
- Basic knowledge in automotive technology
- Computer literate in Excel, word and power point.
- At least 1 year experience in fleet Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Driving proficiency (with prof. driver’s license)
Email your Application and Resume to: [email protected]