- Provide service and customer support during field visits and dispatches.
- Manage all on-site installations repairs, maintenance, and test task.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports supported by documented processes.
- Follow all company’s filed operations procedure and protocols.
- Cooperate within colleagues and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefing.
- Build positive relationship with customers.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Be graduate of BS Instrumentation or at least Vocational Diploma/TESDA NCII fo Instrumentation and Control, Electrical Installation and Maintenance.
- Experience in interpreting electrical wiring/piping, instrumentation diagram, control wiring, electrical plans and designs.
- Experience in motor control and building wiring.
- Experience in Programmable and Logic Control is an advantage