- Conducts audit of Salesman performance in designated areas.
a. Visit all customers to confirm outstanding balance, verify the frequency of visits made by Sales Representative with owners/purchasers including out of town travel.
b. Visual checking of products including displays in various customers.
- Review of Accounts Receivable for customers.
a. AR checking to identify variances after payment.
b. Corresponds with customers to confirm their accounts receivable.
c. Coordinate with sales representative and credit and collection regarding findings of accounts receivable.
- Monthly monitoring of Cash Funds distributed to accountable personnel.
a. Regular accounting of petty cash fund in the custody of authorized individuals.
- Conducts inter department procedures checking.
- Conduct review of petty cash/bank reconciliation.
- Ensure reliability and accuracy of accounts payable and disbursement.
- Participate in the month-end and year-end physical count of inventories and as the need arise for proper accounting of inventories. Investigate resigning employees prior to issuance of clearance and last.
- Perform other functions as requested by Management.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any Business related course.
- Must have at least 1 year of audit experience.
- Must be highly analytical.
- Can deliver results in a timely manner.
- Familiar with the operations in a manufacturing industry.
- Computer Literate (MS OFFICE APPLICATIONS).
- Keen to details and can handle pressure.
- Must be willing to travel.