1. Facilitate student schedules
2. Receives and answers inquiries
3. Schedules Parent Orientation.
4. Monitor students’ attendance
5. Conducts Loyalty and Retention programs
6. Bridges communication between teachers and parents
7. Conducts Winback programs for parents and children who dropped out
8. Receives payments and issues OR.
1. Must demonstrate leadership capabilities
2. Good command of Written and Oral English
3. Must be very patient in handling student
and parent concerns
4. Preferably a degree in Communication