- On-site diagnosis, isolation and assessment of computer related technical problems; troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of PCs, laptops and printers.
- Provide technical pre-sales services such as but not limited to doing product demonstrations, proof of concept, technical presentation and technical consultation.
- Installation of company products at customer’s sites and Training of end users in the use of those products.
- Provide after-sales support to ensure total customer satisfaction with the company’s products and services.
- A degree holder in any computer related course preferably (BSIT, CoE, ECE, ECT)
- At least one (1) year or Less working experience in hands-on technical support, preferably in an IT or related industry
- Above average communication skills and with strong customer service orientation
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, provided with related exposure during their internship
Successful applicants will enjoy the following compensation and benefit package:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (on top of government-mandated benefits):
- Paid Annual Leave (Vacation, Sick Leave)
- Monthly Subsidies (upon regularization, after 1 year, etc)
- Free Coffee
NOTE: Applicants may send in your updated Resume with picture and scanned copy (only) of T.O.R. along with other credentials to: "[email protected]", failure to comply with a simple instructions will not be entertain.