Triple D General Manpower Services
SMS Technical Support Staff
Graduate in BSIT or related course
- To design systems which will assist teachers to know the status of each of their students on an everyday basis.
- To develop robust programmes and systems to enhance our student, staff and community outcomes.
- Provide assistance and training to teachers, other team members and wider school staff.
- Translate organisational requirements into specifications that will be used to implement required reports and dashboards.
- Share knowledge of report creation and train/mentor other team members.
- Define appropriate, best practice configuration management and change controls in consultation with the Information Services Manager and support their implementation.
- Understand the School Management System data model and schema to identify data sources for reporting in collaboration with teaching staff.
- Development of a streamlined reporting solution framework using best practice industry standards.
- Ensure the design, development and maintenance of reports and interfaces using tools like
- Crystal Reports, Microsoft SSRS, Microsoft Power BI and other data presentation products based on functional specifications.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of development reports and interfaces for users.