- Ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- Perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- Install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- Repair air conditioning units by performing analysis and troubleshooting activities.
- Install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- Test installed air conditioners to ensure that they are in proper working condition
- Clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- Make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- Must have a National Certificate II for Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Servicing (DomRAC)
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ working experience related to refrigeration and air-conditioning troubleshooting repair, installation and maintenance.
- Should know the principles of air-conditioning unit repair and maintenance.
- Able and willing to follow instructions given by Supervisor and is able to work with less supervision
- Willingness to work shifting schedules
- Ability to follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly Service charge: Minimum P 3,000.00 (if recommended for regular position by Supervisor via monthly Evaluation)
- Government Benefits: SSS / PhilHealth / Pag-Ibig
- Paid Leaves: granted after 1 year of service for the Hotel
Please submit your Resume and Application for Evaluation.
For walk-in applicants you may submit to:
The VIP Hotel, Velez Borja street
Cagayan de Oro City
Email it to: