Workbase: Ozamiz City
- To coordinate the sales team by managing schedules, checking of sales report and daily time record of sellers, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- To facilitate orientation and training of sellers
- To handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- To assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Graduate of any 4-year course, food and business related courses are an advantage;
- Good verbal and written communication skill, keen to details, well-organized and responsible with all aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies
- Works well under pressure and has professional conduct (integrity)
- Good leadership skill with high level of dedication
- Willing to render longer hours on the field
- Computer literate or knowledgeable with MS Applications
- Can start ASAP!!!
“A competitive compensation package awaits the successful candidate”
How to Apply: You may also submit in our branch office located at Mariette Tower II, Pinggol St., corner Juan Luna, Brgy. Tinago, Ozamiz City. Contact us at 09177102119 or (088) 880 9160 for inquiries.