ORO GRANDE DISTRIBUTORS, INC. (OGDI) is the exclusive distributor of Procter and Gamble Philippines, Inc., one of the world’s brand-building leader companies of consumer household products. OGDI was established in 2002 and operates its business in Northern Mindanao and CARAGA region.
OGDI is a subsidiary of TAO CORPORATION, a holding company focused on supply chain and services and listed in the Philippines’ top 500 corporations in its industry, making us one of the country’s largest companies with its core businesses: Health & Wellness, Distribution and Marketing, Resources and Financial services.
OGDI is looking for a highly driven individual for the following position:
Responsible for the timely execution of internal operations audit in accordance with the audit plan to determine compliance with company’s policies and procedures to help in risk management and controls.
• A graduate of Accounting or any Business-related course
• Preferably male
• Willing to travel and do field works
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Has speed, agility, and high attention to details
• Dynamic, flexible and adaptable
• With enough knowledge in accounting and auditing principles/standards and familiarity with relevant computer systems and applications.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTER AND RESUME TO:
ORO GRANDE DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
The HR Department
Montecarlo Bldg.Warehouse # 2 Westbound Terminal
Barangay Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: 737-089 Fax: 088-22-737089
Or Via e-mail