ORO GRANDE DISTRIBUTORS, INC. (OGDI) is the exclusive distributor of Procter and Gamble Philippines, Inc., one of the world’s brand-building leader companies of consumer household products. OGDI was established in 2002 and operates its business in Northern Mindanao and CARAGA region.
OGDI is a subsidiary of TAO CORPORATION, a holding company focused on supply chain and services and listed in the Philippines’ top 500 corporations in its industry, making us one of the country’s largest companies with its core businesses: Health & Wellness, Distribution and Marketing, Resources and Financial services.
OGDI is looking for a highly driven individual for the following position:
Responsible for accommodating business questions raised by the internal customers such as the Sales, Finance, Supply Network Operations, Audit and HR; Co-owner of the Distributor IT Resources and Technical Supports; a resident expert in main and local systems such as the OGDI App, Sales Force Automation; Ensures proper implementation of computer networks and IT equipment on a calendar-based routine audit.
• A graduate of Information Technology or computer engineering course.
• Preferably with at least one year IT field experience
•Expert in Computer Networks and I.T equipment’s
• Has the ability to communicate effectively in English both oral and written
• Knowledgeable of MS Office applications, with expertise in excel, mobile applications, Computer TROUBLESHOOTING and PROGRAMMING especially WEB-BASED applications
• Technical support ability.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and cope with timeline-driven work environment
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTER AND RESUME TO:
ORO GRANDE DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
The HR Department
Montecarlo Bldg.Warehouse # 2 Westbound Terminal
Barangay Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: 737-089 Fax: 088-22-737089
Or Via e-mail