ORO GRANDE DISTRIBUTORS, INC. (OGDI) is the exclusive distributor of Procter and Gamble Philippines, Inc., one of the world’s brand-building leader companies of consumer household products. OGDI was established in 2002 and operates its business in Northern Mindanao and CARAGA region.
OGDI is a subsidiary of TAO CORPORATION, a holding company focused on supply chain and services and listed in the Philippines’ top 500 corporations in its industry, making us one of the country’s largest companies with its core businesses: Health & Wellness, Distribution and Marketing, Resources and Financial services.
OGDI is looking for a highly driven individual for the following position:
Responsible for accommodating business questions related to product master data, customization, and SFA PINS alignments. Connects with TMM point person and SNO buyer for updates. Owns ABC ICO, product and DCodes master data; a resident expert of OGDI systems such as NetSuite, Ivy, OGDI App and SFA PINS.
•A graduate of Information Technology or computer engineering/science course.
• Preferably with at least one year IT field experience
• Expert in Computer Networks and I.T equipment’s
• Has the ability to communicate effectively in English both oral and written
• Knowledgeable in data/database management (SQL, querying languages), Basic and Advanced Excel tools/techniques, data warehousing and business intelligence platforms
• Knowledgeable of MS Office applications, with expertise in excel, mobile
• Good communication and analytical skills. Attention to detail and critical/creative thinking.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and cope with timeline-driven work environment
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTER AND RESUME TO:
ORO GRANDE DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
The HR Department
Montecarlo Bldg.Warehouse # 2 Westbound Terminal
Barangay Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: 737-089 Fax: 088-22-737089
Or Via e-mail