- Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct audit of Salesman performance in designated areas
- a. Visit all customers to confirm outstanding balance, verify the frequency of visits made by Sales Representative with owners/purchasers including out of town travel.
- b. Visual checking of products including displays in various customers.
- Review of Accounts Receivable for customers.
- a. AR checking to identify variances after payment.
- b. Corresponds with customers to confirm their accounts receivable.
- c. Coordinate with sales representative and credit and collection regarding findings of accounts receivable.
- Monthly monitoring of Cash Funds distributed to accountable personnel.
- a. Regular accounting of petty cash fund in the custody of authorized individuals.
- Conducts inter department procedures checking.
- Conduct review of petty cash/bank reconciliation.
- Ensure reliability and accuracy of accounts payable and disbursement.
- Participate in the month-end and year-end physical count of inventories and as the need arise for proper accounting of inventories. Investigate resigning employees prior to issuance of clearance and last.
- Perform all duties in compliance with standards established by LMC.
- Perform other functions as requested by Management.
- Conduct investigation as instructed by Management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any Business related course
- At least 1 year of audit experience
- Must be highly analytical
- Can deliver results in a timely manner
- Familiar with the operations in a manufacturing industry
- Computer Literate (MS OFFICE APPLICATIONS)
- Keen to details and can handle pressure
- Must be willing to travel
- Willing to work during Monday to Saturday.
How to Apply:
Send your application to:
LIMKETKAI MANUFACTURING CORPORATION
Julio-Pacana Street, Puntod, Cagayan de Oro City
Email address: [email protected]