Apollo Technologies, Inc. is an Information and Communication Technology Services company that leads a group of companies engaged in the delivery of:
• Software Services
• IT and Network Infrastructure and Operations
• Digital Multimedia Content Development and Delivery
Our companies develop and operate innovative and mission-critical systems in various sectors mainly in:
• Retail Supply Chain Management
• e-Government Systems
• Electronic Payments in Banks and non-Bank environments
• Digital Multimedia
To qualify you must have
• A graduate/undergraduate of BS Industrial Technology or NC II Holder in Electrical, Maintenance and Installation
• With valid driver's license code 1,2 (knows manual and automatic)
• knows how to splice is an advantage but not necessary
• Has knowledge in laying-out fiber optic cable and installation is an advantage but not necessary
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
To undertake tasks pertinent to the installation, configuration, testing, operation and maintenance of wired and wireless infrastructure for the provision of Wi-Fi internet access.
Such tasks include work that is preparatory to, complementary to, and consequent to installation, configuration, testing, operation and maintenance of wired and wireless infrastructure.
• Ensures that items received are complete based on Acknowledgement Receipt (AR/ODOO) and Maintenance Request (MR/ODOO) prior to deployment;
• Installs, activates and performs UAT based on EBO, EWO and deployment schedule;
• Prepares and submits report based on project execution (As-built plans, Actual Usage Report, UAT).