- Major Function: To assist Branch Accountant in preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement & reconciliation of the Advances to Principal account. Classifies, records, and verifies numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records. Responsible for all of the bookkeeping functions associated with reconciliation of Cash & Advances to Principal accounts per books and actual cash in bank balances
- Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Extract cash transactions per Bank and Remittance center on a daily basis.
- 2. Perform Bank Recon per Syspro system by recording variance per STR against deposited amount.
- 3. Transfer actual cash reflected per Bank from Temporary account to actual Bank.
- 4. Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement per Bank on a monthly basis.
- 5. Coordinates with Claims specialist/TMAS for the on-time liquidation of Promo’s & other trade activities.
- 6. Coordinates with Inventory clerks on the proper recording of transactions related to the advances to principal account.
- 7. Reconciles the advances to principal account & perform system reconciliation.
- 8. Reconciles reported discrepancies and problems.
- 9. Reviews, balances, and interprets computer reports, and makes corrections.
- 10. Maintain an organized filing system for all accounting documents.
- 11. Process month end reports and check for accuracy.
- • Graduate of BSA or any Business Course
- • Considerable experience relevant to the position
- • Computer-literate
- How to Apply:
NOTE: ( To be assigned at Valencia City, Bukidnon)
For interested applicants, you can email your updated resume to
[email protected] or submit it in our office located at: Door 2, Fast Logistics Building, Zone 6, Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City