Job Summary: **
Accommodates customers and entertains any query about BP services needed for their vehicles; receives walk-in and scheduled customers for appointments.
Job Specifications/Qualifications: **
- at least college graduate in any courses related to automotive to ensure interest or in any business related courses.
- ability to communicate and interact well with the customer very professionally.
- must have good knowledge in the quality care process.
- computer literate and can write very effectively.
- he must have the knowledge on what, when and how to sell parts, labor and other generating services in the department.
- good skill in organizing things.
- can exemplify good skill as to when to adjust and prioritize things when pressure comes and a good ability to handle customer’s concern when complexity comes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: **
- Accommodates both walk-in and scheduled clients for BP servicing.
- prepares and processes repair order for clients
- implements the basic 6-interactive reception processes
- makes all vital information in the ASLP available
- market parts, labor, accessories and other revenue-generating services to the clients that is due and necessary to generate more sales;
- informs clients about the job done in the vehicle.