Apollo Technologies, Inc. is an Information and Communication Technology Services company that leads a group of companies engaged in the delivery of:
• Software Services
• IT and Network Infrastructure and Operations
• Digital Multimedia Content Development and Delivery
Our companies develop and operate innovative and mission-critical systems in various sectors mainly in:
• Retail Supply Chain Management
• e-Government Systems
• Electronic Payments in Banks and non-Bank environments
• Digital Multimedia
To undertake tasks pertinent to the installation, configuration, testing, operation and maintenance of wired and wireless infrastructure for the provision of WiFi internet access.
Such tasks include work that is preparatory to, complementary to, and consequent to installation, configuration, testing, operation and maintenance of wired and wireless infrastructure.
• Ensures that items received are complete based on Acknowledgement Receipt (AR/ODOO) and Maintenance Request (MR/ODOO) prior to deployment;
• Installs, activates and performs UAT based on EBO, EWO and deployment schedule;
• Prepares and submits report based on project execution (As-built plans, Actual Usage Report, UAT).
To qualify you must have
• A graduate/undergraduate of BS Industrial Technology or NC II Holder in Electrical, Maintenance and Installation
• With valid driver\'s license code 1 and 2
• knows how to splice is an advantage but not necessary
• Has knowledge in laying-out fiber optic cable and installation is an advantage but not necessary
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply