Develop, install, maintain, and modify advanced scientific and/or engineering application programs, business
application programs, or integrated programs. Identify and analyze user requirements and recommend
appropriate applications or modifications.
● Examine user problems and needs, identify their source, and determine possible solutions.
● Analyze user project proposals to include identifying potential problem areas and recommend optimum
approaches for project path.
● Participate in the development, implementation, installation, and testing of applications software.
● Contribute through code/algorithm development and other means, for the development of tools and
interfaces between application programs and for the development of debugging programs.
● Provide system level support for computer software and classroom computer equipment used to conduct
● Participate in the development of training materials and assist in conducting training and workshops in
parallel processing and use of large computer systems.
● Investigate, recommend and install new applications.
● Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the
● Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
● Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
● Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
● Knowledge of company supported applications and systems.
● Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to develop appropriate systems
and/or applications solutions.
● Knowledge of computer/computational science, data analysis, and programming technologies, concepts,
● Ability to develop, implement, install, test, and troubleshoot complex applications software.
● Ability to record, track and document resolution of user problems by means of problem reporting
● Ability to develop technical documentation for training, software/hardware use, user procedures, and
as-required project deliverables.
● Ability to learn and support new applications and systems. Work with users requires interpersonal skills.
● Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being
● Bachelors/College Grad preferably IT or any related field
● Willing to work with shifting schedules
● With experience is a plus
● Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply