Developing and overseeing controls in the enforcement of Contracts related to company owned or rented structure/facility. Prepares or causes the preparation of financial data under Realty needed for financial study/analysis required by Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for regular monitoring of the enforcement of the Lease Contract which includes but is not limited to escalations, threshold for leasehold improvements attributable to lessor, expiry and renewals, penalties for non-compliance as stated in the contract.
2. Draft and modify contracts per agreement with the tenant in collaboration with the legal counsel.
3. Ensure and monitor compliance with government agencies such as business permits, tax declarations for land and building, real property tax payments, occupancy permits, and other regulatory compliance required in the conduct of business.
4. Preparation of short and long-range regional budgets in support of the Company’s strategic plans.
5. Provide month to date, quarterly, and year-to-date profitability analysis in preparation for FI and ManCom reports.